|Nav Clock - iPhone and iPod Touch Weather App Giveaway|
Apple iPhone and iPod Touch app promo codes to giveaway for the weather app Nav Clock courtesy of Split Rail, Inc., register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 20 people and email a promo code to you. This Giveaway ends on the 19th June 2009, Good Luck!
Nav Clock is based upon those cool multi-function weather station clocks that you see on people’s desks in their offices. Proudly display your iPhone or iPod Touch in its charging cradle or while on the go.
Nav Clock is perfect for travelers, weather enthusiasts, pilots, hikers, and everyone else. Nav Clock is one of only two Apps we are aware of that calculates the barometric pressure trend and displays a trending indicator.
- Nav Clock brings together all of the current information you need in one very clean format.
- Location aware so it’s great for travelers! Nav Clock works immediately without any setup (iPod touch: see note).
- Displays the current weather station information for your location including a Barometric Pressure Trending Indicator and the “Feels Like” temperature (Wind Chill or Heat Index based upon the temperature, wind, and humidity). The current weather conditions include wind gusts, wind variability, and visibilities of as low as “<50” feet in some cases.
- Displays the time and location, offset from Greenwich Mean Time, aviation “Zulu” time (GMT), geographic coordinates, elevation above mean sea level (see note), and the accuracy of the location information.
- The background sky condition photographs change to closely approximate the current sky conditions in your vicinity with gorgeous original photography. Over 90 background sky condition photographs are included with more being added with each update.
- Many preference settings allow you to customize the format of the information including the metric system, 24-hour time, Fahrenheit, Celsius, or both, Degrees-Minutes-Seconds, Degree Minutes.M, or the WGS 84 coordinate system, aviation weather formats, disable auto-lock (prevents the screen from sleeping), and more.
- Access to Nav Clock FAQ’s web page, formatted specifically for the iPhone and initiation of feedback to Split Rail from within the App.
- Refresh button immediately refreshes all data - great for when you may be moving into and out of Wi-Fi coverage.
- The date is in the language set in the iPhone's Region Format. All other text is in English.
|Developer/Publisher:||Split Rail, Inc.|
|Price of Application:||$1.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||05/04/2009|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||The elevation feature requires a GPS and therefore is available only on the iPhone 3G. All other features are available on all other iPhone and iPod Touch models. Nav Clock on iPod Touch requires the reception of a major public or commercial Wi-Fi hot spot in order to determine your location. If Google Maps cannot determine your location, Nav Clock will not be able to either. Please the developers website support page for additional information.|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: