|Draft Time - 2009 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet - Apple iPhone and iPod Touch App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone and iPod Touch app promo codes to giveaway for the sports app Draft Time courtesy of Yuan Ventures, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 20 people and email an app promo code to you. This Giveaway ends on the 8th August 2009, Good Luck!
Dominate your league this year with our Draft Time app! We've built this fantasy football app to help you make a sound decision each and every round. With the Draft Time cheat sheet app, you will have all the statistics at your fingertips that you've never had before. No more fumbling around when it's your turn to pick. High level stats are displayed under every player in the list view. And the more granular stats are presented in the detail view.
- Ranking of the top 500 players.
- Customize our default ranking as you wish.
- Quickly hide/unhide players that have already been drafted by clicking on the Available button on top.
- 2008 season statistics for each player.
- Bye week data included.
- Injury data included.
- Depth chart data included.
- Individual tabs for each position (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DEF) to focus in on your next pick.
- Sleepers/Favorites tabs for you to add players to.
- Ability to set player status as free agent, drafted, or my team.
- Reset or keep the players drafted
- Reset or keep players you've set as favorites
- Reset or keep players you've set as sleepers
- Reset or keep player rankings you have upgraded or downgraded.
- These cheat sheet options will allow you to keep or delete any changes you have made for your next draft.
Bonus Stats: We've also included bonus Yrd/TD game statistics since we have not seen this statistic anywhere else. Thus, we have decided to compile this critical data point for you in this app to help you reap those points. If you are a seasoned fantasy football nut as we are, bonus points can certainly make or break your week. And more often than not, it usually makes you the high score of the week.
For those of you who are new to the various fantasy scoring systems, you will want to carefully review the bonus scoring system for your league. For example, a 50+ yrd field goal can be worth 9 pts (field goal 3pts + 50yrd+ bonus 6pts). Compare this to a passing TD value of 3 pts or a rushing/receiving TD of 6pts. This quickly put a clearer picture on how these statistics can be an advantage for your. #Games Passing TD Over 50 Yards #Games Passing TD Over 70 Yards #Games Rushing TD Over 50 Yards #Games Rushing TD Over 70 Yards #Games Receiving TD Over 50 Yards #Games Receiving TD Over 70 Yards #Games Passing Over 200 Yards #Games Rushing Over 100 Yards #Games Rushing Over 200 Yards #Games Receiving Over 100 Yards #Games Receiving Over 200 Yards Field Goals Over 40 Yards Field Goals Over 50 Yards Good luck and we wish you the very best this fantasy football season.
|Price of Application:||$0.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||03/08/2009|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch and requires iPhone/iPod Touch OS version 3.0 or later|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: