|Serial Mail (with HTML) - Apple iPhone and iPod Touch App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone and iPod Touch app promo codes to giveaway for the social networking app Serial Mail (with HTML) courtesy of Christian Fries, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 30 people and email an app promo code to you. This Giveaway ends on the 13th August 2009, Good Luck!
Serial Mail enables you to send personalized emails to a group of people. With Serial Mail you can create an email template containing certain placeholders (e.g., for the name of the recipient). You then create a list of recipients. Then, for each recipient Serial Mail replaces the placeholder by the corresponding value from the recipients address book entry an generate a personalized mail for each recipient.
Serial Mail does not replace Apple Mail. It does not send the emails. Instead each generated email is showed for review and optional editing. If accepted the generated mail is then placed in your Apple Mail's outbox. In other words, Serial Mail takes your template, merges it with your Adresss Book data and puts the generated email in your Apple Mail outbox.
Use Cases Some use cases for this app are:
- Sending personalized greetings at x-mas or new year.
- Sending personalized information to group participating in an event, e.g., a seminar, etc.
- You can use the 'Notes' part of the recipients adress book entry to maintain info (e.g. point achieved in a test) and automatically include these notes in the generated email.
- Serial Mail is useful even without using the personalization: it allows to maintain and organize a set of HTML email templates.
- Sending Emails to a group of recipients Serial Mails sends one email per recipient, hence not showing the whole group in the 'To:'-field.
Features Placeholders for Recipient's Address Book Data: For each recipient, Serial Mail takes the template and replaces any of the Serial Mail placeholders by the corresponding value from the recipients Adresss Book entry.
Note: You do not have to enter these placehoders by hand, you can pick them from a list. Styled Text (HTML) Templates: Templates can be HTML and the generated mail can be sent as HTML mail. The template editor provides a picker list for easy entry of the most common HTML tags, like for bold text, for italic text, etc. Organizing Templates: You can organize your templates in groups. To create a group or edit names or order of group tap the 'Group' button in the template list. Note: A group can be deleted only if it is empty.
|Price of Application:||$0.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||04/08/2009|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch devices and requires iPhone OS 3.0|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: