|TimeMe - The Calendar Search Engine - Apple iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad app promo codes to giveaway for the Productivity app TimeMe - The Calendar Search Engine courtesy of Markus Flandorfer, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 30 people and email an app promo code to you.
If you also leave a comment below saying why you should have this app or create a link back to this post from other sites on the internet you will be given added priority to receive an app promo code. This Giveaway ends on the 28th January 2011, Good Luck!TimeMe -The Calendar Search Engine will search through all your calendars (and those of friends/colleagues/employees, if connected) for appointments during the selected time-frame. TimeMe-The Calendar Searyourch Engine supports your iPhone / iPod touch integrated calendar as well as Google Calendar™ (free Google account required). Of course you also can create, edit or delete events easily. So, save time with TimeMe - the ultimate calendar search engine!
How does TimeMe -The Calendar Search Engine work? Select any point in time with the time-wheel or define an interval during which appointments shall be searched for. If there are any events at this time or during the selected interval, TimeMe -The Calendar Search Engine instantly displays all of them. You also may delete or edit displayed events. In case that there are no events found, you can easily add an event whereas the selected point in time will be automatically the starting time. This stunning application will save a lot of time – so try it now!
Additionally TimeMe -The Calendar Search Engine comes with the following features:
- Online integration of a Google account and all of its calendars and subscribed calendars (e.g. those of friends, colleagues, employees etc.). Of course your password is secured by the Apple security Framework. (requires Internet)
- Integration of calendars that can be synchronized with your integrated iPhone / iPod touch Calendar (e.g. Yahoo!, Google, MS Outlook, ICal, Mobile Me, Microsoft Exchange Active sync, Facebook events). For this purpose no access to the Internet is required.
- Search Time Frames: The calendar search can be adapted to your needs. e.g. If a 2 hour search time frame is selected, all events during this time interval - starting with the previously selected point in time - will be found. Other possible search time frames: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week.
- Quickly add, remove or add events
- Selectable calendars: You can choose the calendars to be searched through
- The calendar week for the selected point in time can be displayed.
- The position of the time-wheel is configurable.
- Display of the selected year (bottom left corner of the screen)
- Quickly change the year of the search by tapping on it onc
|Price of Application:||$0.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||07/01/2011|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: