|Dreamliner - iPhone and iPod Touch App Promo Code Giveaway|
iPhone and iPod Touch app promo codes to giveaway for the productivity app Dreamliner courtesy of Carl H. Blomqvist, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 30 people and email a promo code to you. This Giveaway ends on the 24th July 2009, Good Luck!
Dreamliner is a GGD (Getting Goals Done) productivity app, that is inspired by the dreamlining chapter in Timothy Ferriss book titled: The 4-Hour Work Week (#1 New York Times & WSJ bestseller).
- Dream List: For what you want to be, do and have in your life.
- Actions: For selecting from Dream List and start 6- to 12-months timelines.
- Status: For keeping up-to-date with your progress and "to do's".
- Focus: For keeping yourself motivated.
How to use Dreamliner
- Dream List - Know what you want You start here by adding what you would like to be, do and have (add the cost for it. add a note if you want.) in your life.
- Actions - Just do it When you have added enough be, do and have in the Dream List, you add the be, do and have you want to go after into the Actions List in Actions. You choose 6 or 12 months timeline while adding. When done, press Start.
- Status - Keep up-to-date with your progress Here you set your Monthly Expences and add your Income (as they come in) and also add your Action Steps (as soon as you know what they are) and set your action steps to Done, when you are. The large circle represents days left. The left small circle represents how much total income you have in relations to what is needed. The right small circle represents how many action steps you have done in relation to the total number of action steps you have entered. By touching the center of each cricle, you get detailed information of each. The flip-icon at the upper right corner is for fliping between 6 or 12 months view (view status for 6 or 12 months timeline).
- Focus - It's all about motivation It's importent to stay motivated and that's what Focus is for. Add pictures (1024 px by 1024 px) that relates to your goals, into Focus. Use the view- and zoom-feature to keep focus and stay motivated.
Use the iPod feature in iPhone and iPod touch to listen to music that inspires you while viewing the pictures.
|Developer/Publisher:||Carl H. Blomqvist|
|Price of Application:||$0.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||01/07/2009|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Requires iPhone OS 3.0 software|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: