|Speed Control 1.0 - Apple iPhone App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone app promo codes to giveaway for the navigation app Speed Control 1.0 courtesy of Pierre Gauthier, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 30 people and email an app promo code to you. This Giveaway ends on the 7th December 2009, Good Luck!
Introducing Speed Control 1.0 for iPhone 3G/3GS This application provides a car speedometer that is fun to use because you can play custom audio messages to alert you when going over speed limits or approaching a speed trap. You can also record map locations (waypoints) and speed traps by simply pressing a button on the main display.
- 4 customizable speed limits
- Display speed in kilometers per hour or miles per hour
- Create your own map of speed traps and waypoints
- A map view displays all speed traps and waypoints that you have recorded. Speed traps and waypoints can be directly removed from the map view.
- Record up to 3 messages to play when going over speed limit
- Record up to 3 messages to play when approaching a speed trap
- User location can be shown and tracked from the map view
- Listen to your music while using this application Speed Control was designed with simplicity in mind and will assist with controlling your car's speed.
The speed trap detection feature was designed for drivers that typically use the same route on a daily basis. You simply have to touch a button on the main display to record a speed trap on your iPhone. Later on, you can use the map display to review the speed traps you recorded and delete them if needed. Because the speed trap detection only relies on the iPhone built-in GPS, internet access is only required when accessing the map view.
Speed Control also allows recording waypoints by touching a button on the main display. Waypoints are useful if you need to quickly record a location you saw while driving or remember where you parked your car. Both speed trap and waypoint location addresses can also be shown from the map view.
Note that this application depends on GPS accuracy, which varies depending on the signal reception and works best in open areas like highways. Since using the built-in GPS draws a lot of power it is recommended to use a cell phone car charger.
Once you have downloaded the app, please take a few moments to rate this application on the AppStore. We'd love to hear stories of how much you enjoyed this app
|Price of Application:||$0.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||01/12/2009|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Requires iPhone 3G/3GS version 3.1 and higher|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: