|Euphonics - iPhone and iPod Touch Application Promo Code Giveaway|
iPhone and iPod Touch application promo codes to giveaway for the music app Euphonics courtesy of Frozen Ape, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 10 people and email an app promo code to you. This Giveaway ends on the 3rd July 2009, Good Luck!
Why fool around with inadequate approximations of musical instruments when you can make real music with instruments designed specifically for the iPhone?
Euphonics is best understood as a cross between generative music and keyboard apps. It is designed to put you in control of the music while making it easy to create beautiful, layered tunes in the palm of your hand. Tap out pseudo-random songs, or get more precision by turning on display aids.
- Chords are held on a warm synth pad with the touch of a button, and remain held until the next chord change.
- Choose from the 7 triads within a selectable major (or its relative minor) key.
- Bass notes sound along with the chords, and can be triggered any time.
- A customizable arpeggiator loops eighth notes.
- The notes played are synced with the chords.
- For each note, select a tone from the chord: Root, 3rd, 5th or Octave.
- Set individual volume and pan for each note.
- Change the speed at which the arpeggiator plays by setting the tempo.
- Play your melody on a 3-octave sampled piano, visible one octave at a time.
- Tap multiple notes at a time, and bend pitches by dragging them.
- Tilt the device left and right to change the displayed range.
- Turn on non-diatonic tones to access the full range of notes.
- Set individual volumes for each layer via the Mixer.
- Turn on display of chord names and note divisions for better control over your playing.
- Record a song and play it back.
- Play over a recording to create a more complex piece, or play over chord changes to concentrate on the melody. Future Updates: - More sounds for each layer
- Save to files
To access settings and built-in help, swipe completely from the top of the screen to the bottom. When you're done, do so in the opposite direction. Please do a power reset after install to free up device memory before use.
Notes: For best results, use this app with headphones or speakers.
|Price of Application:||$0.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||25/06/2009|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: