|F-SIM Space Shuttle 1.6 - Apple iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad app promo codes to giveaway for the Games app F-SIM Space Shuttle 1.6 courtesy of Sascha Ledinsky, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 34 people and email an app promo code to you.
If you also leave a comment below saying why you should have this app or create a link back to this post from other sites on the internet you will be given added priority to receive an app promo code. This Giveaway ends on the 1st December 2010, Good Luck!Now with retina-display and iPad support F-SIM Space Shuttle is a highly realistic flight simulator. It simulates the Space Shuttle approach and landing in unprecedented detail and accuracy. Take command of the Orbiter during the final minutes of descent and safely touchdown at John F. Kennedy Space Center or Edwards Air Force Base.
After touchdown, sophisticated landing analysis is available. Only the best pilots are awarded a "perfect landing" score, and even those can push their limits and put their skills to the ultimate test by adding wind, gusts, and turbulence or simulating system failures like a stuck speedbrake. Have you got the "right stuff"? Download F-SIM Space Shuttle and find out! F-SIM Space Shuttle has received rave reviews from flight simulation enthusiasts across the world and is ranked among the best simulations in the App Store. As a universal build, it is optimized for all iOS devices and takes advantage of the high-resolution screens on the iPhone 4, 4th generation iPod touch models, and of course the iPad.
With F-SIM Space Shuttle you can:
- Land at both shuttle landing facilities (John F. Kennedy Space Center and Edwards Air Force Base)
- Fly final or full approaches and freely select one of the four possible heading-alignment-cones (HAC) and the HAC turn angle
- Configure wind and turbulence for authentic flight conditions
- Fly night and overcast approaches and configure visibility
- Simulate system failures (a stuck speedbrake, HUD/guidance failures, etc.)
- Manually control the Orbiters's rudder, speedbrake, gear and chute or let the autopilot control these things and focus on flying. F-SIM
- A 3D virtual cockpit
- A built in manual and tutorials (also available online at www.f-sim.com)
- Achievements and online leaderboards (OpenFeint and GameCenter)
- Photo-realistic graphics
- A sophisticated simulation of the guidance, navigation and control systems and a fully functional head-up display
- An accurate flight dynamics model
- Visual landing aids like the PAPI and the ball/bar light system on each runway
- Detailed landing analysis, including touchdown point, vertical speed, maximum weight on each wheel, etc.
- Hardware texture compression to store a large number of ultra-high-resolution textures
- Special effects like water reflections, limited visibility (ground fog), runway lights, etc.
- Runs smoothly even on older (1st generation) hardware
- Takes full advantage of the new retina displays or the iPad's large screen We continue to make F-SIM Space Shuttle even better and listen to our customers.
- Universal build, runs on any iOS device and supports multitasking where available.
- Full retina display support (iPhone 4 and 4th generation iPod touch): The 3D graphics run at 960x640 pixel, and we've also updated every bitmap used in menus and the satellite map with new hi-res versions.
- Full iPad support: The 3D graphics run at 1024x768 pixel, and we've redesigned every single menu to take advantage of the large screen.
- A new virtual cockpit*: You can look around, zoom and even move. Drag or pinch with 1, 2 or 3 fingers to pan, zoom and move respectively. Double-tap with 1, 2 or 3 fingers to reset.
- A newly designed, even more realistic 3D head-up-display*.
- New options to fine-tune the accelerometer sensitivity.
- Easier for beginners: Even crash landings get a non-zero score now, and there's a new "hard landing" category between "safe" and "crash landings”. It still takes nothing short of perfection to perform a "perfect landing" though
- GameCenter** is now integrated, with 5 different leaderboards and 15 achievements. • GameCenter** and OpenFeint now support time scoped leaderboards.
- GameCenter** can be turned off in the settings menu.
- New leaderboards for consecutive safe, good and perfect landings.
- A new statistics screen, tracking the number of flights, sucessful landings, total flight time and more.
- Landing analysis now includes approach precision (groundtrack and glideslope). This is also reflected in the score.
- Fixed a bug in the guidance I_PHASE transition from HDG to PRFNL. It's much smoother now and also works on the minimum-entrypoint (MEP) HACs.
- The autopilot (autoland-demo) can now perform a full approach (depending on whether new flight is set to full or final approach).
|Price of Application:||$1.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||17/11/2010|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: