|Chapayev - Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad app promo codes to giveaway for the Games app Chapayev courtesy of SZh, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 30 people and email an app promo code to you.
If you also leave a comment below saying why you should have this app or create a link back to this post from other sites on the internet you will be given added priority to receive an app promo code. This Giveaway ends on the 13th May 2010, Good Luck!
Chapayev is a game played on a checkerboard, a unique hybrid of checkers and billiards which is played throughout the territory of the former USSR. The aim is to knock the opponent's pieces off the board. It is named after a Red Army hero of the Russian Civil War. The war was fought between the Red and White Armies from 1918 to 1921.
Chapayev is very popular and has many variations To begin with, two lines of eight checkers are placed on the opposite sides of a standard checkerboard. The pieces on one side of the board are all red and the pieces on the other side are all white. The player to move first is chosen randomly.
A player is allowed to flick any of his pieces with a swipe gesture. The aim of the game is to knock as many of your opponent’s pieces off the board as you can. It is advisable to avoid losing your own pieces, but this is not the main goal of the game. A round is finished when one of the players has lost all his pieces. If both players lose all their pieces during the same move, the piece which was last to go off the board determines the winner.
The winner of a round gets to start the next round with his pieces one row further forward. Once one player has advanced his pieces to the centre of the board, he can win the whole game by winning the final round from that starting position.
This version of Chapayev for iPhone / iPod Touch includes the following features: -
- Unique AI which plays like a human being
- It makes errors and misses good opportunities sometimes
- AI is easily adjustable to any level of player with effectively 100 different levels of difficulty
- AI can be switched to adaptive mode which automatically tracks performance of the player and provides equal match
- Player vs Player game mode on the same iPhone / iPod Touch
- Calculation and tracking of scores awarded
- Instant replay feature showing best moves in slow motion
- Easy and intuitive gesture based control
- Thrust your pieces with just a move of your finger
- Amazing way to spend few minutes waiting in transport or to play marathon over long haul flight Game may seem simple at first glance, but it is a very good exercise for your brain and fingers.
Once you have downloaded the app, please take a few moments to rate/review this application in the AppStore. We'd also love to hear stories of how much you want or even enjoyed this app so do leave a comment below
|Price of Application:||$1.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||05/05/2010|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: