|Serial Mail (with HTML) - Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad App Promo Codes to Giveaway|
Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad app promo codes to giveaway for the Business app Serial Mail (with HTML) courtesy of Christian Fries, register if you haven’t already done so or log in to enter this giveaway and we will randomly select 44 people and email an app promo code to you.
If you also leave a comment below saying why you should have this app or create a link back to this post from other sites on the internet you will be given added priority to receive an app promo code. This Giveaway ends on the 15th July 2010, Good Luck!
Serial Mail allows to create and organize rich text (HTML) email templates. Templates can contain placeholders. From the template Serial Mail quickly generates emails to either a single person or peoples from a distribution list. When generating the email, Serial Mail replaces each placeholder with the corrsponding data.
- The current contents of the clipboard (aka pasteboard) - an data of an address book item of the recipient (e.g., first name or last name)
Some use cases for this app are:
- Quickly sending the contents of the clipboard (text only) using a pre-defined email template.
- Sending emails to a group of people (cannot be done with the build in mail).
- Sending personalized newsletters.
- Sending personalized greetings at Christmas or new year.
- Sending personalized information to group participating in an event, e.g., a seminar, etc.
- You can use the 'Notes' part of the recipients address book entry to maintain info (e.g., point achieved in a test) and automatically include these notes in the generated email.
- Serial Mail is useful even without using the personalization: it allows to maintain and organize a set of HTML email templates.
Once you have downloaded the app, please take a few moments to rate/review this application in the AppStore. We'd also love to hear stories of how much you want or even enjoyed this app so do leave a comment below
|Price of Application:||$2.99 [BUY NOW]|
|App Support:||Click Here|
|App Release Date:||08/07/2010|
|Platform:||iPhone and iPod Touch|
|Hardware/Software Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.|
|Email this Giveaway to a friend||Return to Latest Giveaways|
The Lucky Winners of this Giveaway are: